About Me

My photo
antrim, antrim, Ireland
Hello and welcome to my blog. If you like flowers and gardens, housey stuff, food and banter, then this is the place for you. I am a decorative artist, florist and maker of things. I sell painted furniture, plants and crafts, through a local retail shop, in my native Ireland, and wedding flowers from home. I am married to a lovely patient man and have a smashing little girl. I blog for the fun of it. Thank you for listening.

Sunday 23 March 2014

Four Wheels On My Wagon

And I'm still rolling along!


So sorry for my lack of posts lately, my little booth, and workshops are taking up a lot of my time, but it's all good. I found this little cart for outside the shop to put my plants in, I painted it up and am rather pleased with it.

It may be a little early for some of these plants as it is still a little cold here, but I couldn't resist a splash of colour.



A recent view of my booth.

Spring must be in the air as I have been selling furniture at the moment, a little nest building going on.


This is my new area at the front of the shop.




The furniture painting workshops are proving very popular. These were taken at our last class.

My niece had her baby a little girl called Emili Ann, she is just gorgeous, and we are all a little bit in love.
I just wanted to let you know what I've been up to. Now I am off to see what you have all been up to. I hope you all have a wonderful week, love Linda x.


15 comments:

  1. Hellooooo darling!
    How pleased am I to see you pop in for coffee this Sunday morning!
    Your new space is B E A U T I F U L ! I am so pleased to see how your presence in the shop has evolved! First, in the front, and now "out front" with that sweet little flower cart! I wish that I could attend one of your classes! Congratulations, Linda!
    withLove!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shop looks so pretty. And the workshops look great fun.
    I'm doing lots of catching up , as had no laptop for a while. Then will start posts again. The flower cart is beautiful.
    Rosezeeta.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Linda,

    Congratulations on the birth of your little niece! What a pretty name she has. I enjoyed seeing photo's of your shop. It looks beautiful, both from the outside and inside! Wish you lived closer by, so that I could come to one of your classes.

    Happy week ahead & thank you for your sweet comment on my blog too!

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shop looks so inviting. I can see how busy you are. That little wagon is adorable and eye catching.
    I know the girls love the furniture painting workshops.

    Noticed your vintage garden seed box. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's good to be busy! It all looks beautiful, and I am not surprised you are at the front of the shop!! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It would be so exciting for me to follow your classes...Your shop looks fantastic and welcoming, full of good energy! Congratulations on the birth of the sweet baby Linda!
    Best things to you!
    Olympia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Linda,

    How wonderful it was to see you kind comment on my blog this evening and my journey to your beautiful shop in Ireland has been more than worth my while! I can only imagine how busy you must be creating and selling such beauty. Spring is in the air in your corner of the world and I send you hearty congratulations on the birthy of your sweet little niece.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Linda: I just found your blog, and so happy I did. A flower shop with beautiful furniture and a wagon full of flowers. Life doesn't get any happier than that! I am a regular at one of my local Garden Centers. Sometimes on a rainy day, I will wonder around the fresh flower section to breathe it all in. The Owner lets me open the refrigerator doors to get a collective scent of gorgeousness. So glad I dropped by. ~Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks so pretty and inviting! Seeing those women enjoying their painting class has inspired me to get out some of the painting projects on my to do list. X Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  10. The shop looks great - really inviting. Glad you're doing so well - you deserve to. Love the wagon! X

    ReplyDelete
  11. All looks so pretty and perfect, so pleased to hear you are busy and doing well!
    Congratulations to your neice on the birth of her little girl!
    Take care Linda, lovely to see your post!
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh how I wish I lived a little closer to come and join in with your fabulous looking craft class, right down my street. I love your pretty wagon and it looks so pretty in front of your gorgeous shop. Sending you much love xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Linda. Your booth looks prettier all the time! You have got some lovely things and everything is looking lovely. I love the little painted cart and the bench.........wish I could visit! The classes look great fun too. Congratulations to your niece on the birth of her baby girl.....how lovely for you to have a new baby in the family to cuddle!
    Wishing you a happy week.
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Linda

    Your shop looks very interesting and you display is very professional.
    I love the variety of items you stock.
    Congratulations on the new addition to your family
    May the sun continue to shine on you

    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Linda,
    So happy to have found your beautiful blog.
    Looking forward to keeping up with future projects.
    Hope you have a lovely weekend,
    Liz x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments.....