About Me

My photo
antrim, antrim, Ireland
Hello and welcome to my blog. If you like flowers and gardens, housey stuff, food and banter, then this is the place for you. I am a decorative artist, florist and maker of things. I sell painted furniture, plants and crafts, through a local retail shop, in my native Ireland, and wedding flowers from home. I am married to a lovely patient man and have a smashing little girl. I blog for the fun of it. Thank you for listening.

Thursday 5 May 2011

Best of Etsy: Art and Photography-Home-shopping-elledecor.com

Best of Etsy: Art and Photography-Home-shopping-elledecor.com Check out some of these wonderful Artists and photographers on Etsy.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Linda:
    We could not resist a look at the etsy sites you featured here and were amazed at the quality of the work that was available.

    We particularly liked the work of Blanca Gomez which you featured as the link. In a very subtle way, she captures the essence of London. We shall be seeking out more of her work.

    Thank you for Following our blog and for leaving a comment, to which we have replied.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda!
    I just found your blog through GLenda...it's lovely . I am a new follower !
    Come over sometime for a visit..
    Pamela from French Buttons :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Linda,

    This is a great looking poster! I enjoy scrolling through all those lovely Etsy shops too. There are so many beautiful things on offer. Your poster is one of them.

    Have a happy weekend! I hope it will be sunny in Ireland too!

    Lieve groet, Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will cehcek it out!!! wish you a lovely weekend!!! big kiss!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I shall come back later when more time to check that link out.
    Thanks for visiting again and revealing the truth! I wish you'd left it in too, wouldve given us a laugh!
    But i've done inadvertent funny typos before and like you have felt it safest to keep it to myself in case of causing offence!!!
    So glad your hubby like the cake! Those extra additions you made must have made it even more yummy!
    Gill x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments.....