About Me

My photo
antrim, antrim, Ireland
Hello and welcome to my blog. If you like flowers and gardens, housey stuff, food and banter, then this is the place for you. I am a decorative artist, florist and maker of things. I sell painted furniture, plants and crafts, through a local retail shop, in my native Ireland, and wedding flowers from home. I am married to a lovely patient man and have a smashing little girl. I blog for the fun of it. Thank you for listening.

Saturday 8 January 2011

Jeanne D'Arc joy!

My first issue of my subscription to Jeanne D'Arc magazine dropped in my letter box today. I have set the tray with coffee, homemade truffles and some gorgeous tulips. There is no-one in but me so..... bliss. I bought this magazine in Bruges last year thinking it was a book. If you haven't come across it I can highly recommend it. It is jam-packed with beautiful interiors photographs, tips on flowers, food and crafts. It is a Danish magazine and is completely set apart from any other magazine. It is printed on recycled paper and is a joy to look at and handle. It is expensive for a magazine, but it is something that you will keep and treasure. It is very hard to get hold of in the U.K. but I am very pleased to report that you can now buy them, either individually or by subscription from a lovely shop and website calledCamel and Yak Check it out for beautiful items for the home and children's toys etc. Well I'm off now - got some reading to do! CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments.....